Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It's All About Me

Let me begin by introducing myself.  I find it hard to describe myself with few words because I am sort of flip-floppy and am still discovering myself as I grow.  I am a realist who occasionally stumps into a pessimist, but mostly walks the line of optimist!  I'm not overly confident, but I can hold my own.  I have a career; teaching little children who have special needs, that I enjoy very much.  I have a phenomenal husband; Dan, who is funny, smart, supportive, comforting, hands-on...he's the perfect man for me and has been since we started dating over a decade ago when we were 15 years old.  I also have two amazing daughters; Lilah and Amelia, who instill in me new wonder and pride every day.
This picture makes me giggle because my Amelia (left) looks so grumpy, but she is hands-down the smiliest baby I know and my Lilah (right) she is totally shy!  
That handsome man in the middle...sorry ladies; he's taken!

Basically, my brain never stops! It's constantly on the go with work to-do's, home to-do's, parenting to-do's, loving your spouse to-do's, a wish list of me to-do's!  Insanely, I love the to-do's (for the most part)!  They give me an adrenaline rush that crazies me and excites me all at the same time!  I created this blog as an outlet to take a break from the to-do's and to reflect honestly and thoughtfully about random happenings in my life.  This blog is/will be a diary of sorts for myself.  I chose to keep this blog public in hopes that I may find others who can relate.



No comments:

Post a Comment